Pool And Spa Rules
- Pool/spa may be used from 8am to 10pm, Sunday through
Thursday, and 8am to 11pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Residents are allowed four guests per home. Resident must
accompany guests when using the pool/spa.
- Animals are prohibited from being inside the gated pool
- Glass containers and alcoholic beverages are prohibited in
the pool/spa area.
- Battery operated radios are allowed but prohibited within 3
feet of the water and must be kept at a volume so as not to
interfere with the enjoyment of other residents using the
- Residents must have a pool key in their possession while
using the pool. Gates must be kept closed and locked at all
- No bicycles, roller blades, scooters, or skateboards are
allowed in the enclosed pool/spa area.
- Residents and or guests thereof must be 14 years of age or
accompanied by an adult.
- Incontinent persons must use rubber pants when using the
pool/spa. Diapers are prohibited.
- Running, diving and horseplay is prohibited in the pool/spa
- Life guard services are not provided. Residents and guests
using the pool do so at their own risk.
- California Health Department prohibits the use of the spa by
children under the age of 14 unless accompanied by an adult.